- I’m so thankful that Scholaric Homeschool Planner sponsored my family’s travel and lodging for the convention. It was so much fun sharing about one of my favorite homeschooling resources.
- I got to spend the weekend with some of my favorite bloggers. These ladies are truly inspirations and encouragements to me!
- I loved having a weekend away with my family. Josh leaves a lot of the details of homeschooling to me so it was fun for him to see more of the “world” of homeschooling and the options that are out there.
- The vendor hall rocked! The booths just kept going and going and going. I saw a lot of familiar companies and was introduced to a lot of new products.
- The speakers were phenomenal. It was so hard to decide which sessions to attend.
- Geo Matters saw in my Twitter feed that we were on our way to the convention and Jacob was eating fruit snacks…
They requested some so we visited their booth as soon as possible Thursday evening to share some of our fruit snacks with them.
- One of the highlights for Jonathan was meeting Jeannie Fulbright, the author of the Young Explorer Series published by Apologia. We’re using her Astronomy book this year for science. Jonathan hugged Jeannie and wanted his picture taken making silly faces with her:
- I’m a researcher at heart and I love sharing information in a way to help others… so I loved tweeting quotes and thoughts throughout the convention. Holly, one of the other TTD Bloggers, put together this collection of all the tweets.
- Jonathan enjoyed the kids program. I love that conventions are offering options for kids. He said that he liked the large group time and the games that they played. The theme was the armor of God and he learned a lot.
- Inspiring. Encouraging. Equipping. These are the words that I’d use to describe the over all experience. Teach Them Diligently is a can’t miss convention for next year. Start making plans to attend!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure statement.