This past week in the HEART Book Club, we've been reading the epilogue of How to Have a H.E.A.R.T. For Your Kids.
What is holding you back from running well the race set before you? pg. 187
This has been an amazing book club. I'm so sad that we've finished the book. I've learned so much thru Rachael's book. I've enjoyed refocusing and finding my H.E.A.R.T. for my kids.
Let's review our journey:
- Have a Heart for the Things of God
- Enrich Your Marriage
- Accept Your Kids
- Release Them to God
- Teach Them the Truth
Here are the things that I'm focusing on going forward:
- Work on my morning routine.
- Continue reading with Good Morning Girls.
- Find creative ways to have dates with Josh but also be content with the stage of life we're in.
- Discover my boys' bents and strengths.
- Talk with my boys about how they can do big things for God.
- Make it a priority to teach Truth through everything that we study.
Ready? It's your turn! What stood out to you in this chapter or the book as a whole? What was your biggest take aways from the book? Share your thoughts, insights, and answers to any questions from the end of the chapter. Leave a comment and/or join the link up.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!