In my life this week…
- Still stuck at home without a car. The motorcycle engine is off the bike and in pieces. Reassembly starts this weekend but won't be complete until another part arrives.
- Making progress on my 3 in 30 goals. My menu board has been hung and I love it! Can't wait to share that whole project with you.
In our homeschool this week…
- In Math we decided to go to place value before subtraction. I bound the Math Mammoth Blue Series books in this order: Addition 1, Place Value 1, Subtraction 1. Jonathan wanted to do place value next, but I think my little rule-follower may have felt like he needed to do the book in order.
- More Cursive. Scholastic is running their dollar days sale right now and there is a coupon code for $10 off. I was able to pick up 10 ebooks for free this week. I found two cursive teaching resources that I think will be perfect for Jonathan.
- l'm more and more impressed with Who is God? as we use it. We've talked recently about how worldview is like glasses.
- Educating the Wholehearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson. Join me is discussing the book if you’ve read it or are reading it. I’m in chapter 8 right now.
- I read 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo and reviewed it this week. Hilarious book.
- I'm reading Seasons of a Mother’s Heart by Sally Clarkson. I’m linking up with Home with the Boys each week to share my thoughts. I posted my reflections from chapter 3 yesterday.
A photo to share…
Mmmm. Jacob loves sausage and eggs for breakfast. It is his favorite!
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!