You’re Invited: 7 Tools Book Club
Take a look at this video:
Can’t see the video in your email or RSS reader?
I reviewed 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential last fall. Read that review for a little more about the content of the book.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Begins July 9.
- You’ll read one chapter each week.
- Mondays: Reflection post and link up. Get link up details and buttons.
- Thursdays: Read an application type post from one of the book club contributors.
- Throughout the week: discussion in the closed Facebook group.
- Fridays: Weekly email newsletter with a recap from the week.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get a copy of 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential by Zan Tyler. It’s available in paperback and ebooks formats.
- Sign up for the 7 Tools Book Club email newsletter. Subscribers will receive a link to download the free pdf printable guide/journal.
- Request to be added to the 7 Tools Book Club Facebook group. Once you’ve been added, jump in and introduce yourself.
Apologia has graciously offer 4 copies of 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential for my readers. Winners can choose from paperback or ebook formats. To enter, complete the Rafflecopter form below. Ends at 11:59:59pm on June 22.
Can’t see the giveaway for in your email or RSS?
Don't miss anything!
Subscribe to get our latest content delivered straight to your inbox.