I don’t have the market cornered on getting your kids in the Word. I want to hear your stories and tips! So, I’m opening up Kids in the Word Wednesdays for guest posts. I want to feature you and your kids! Rather than having the usual link up this week, I’m telling you how you share at The Pelsers.
I invite you to do one of the following:
- write a full post about how you keep your kids in the Word
- share a quick tip of something that works well for you and your kids.
I’ll be expecting:
- content about kids AND one or more of the following: Bible, character, or worldview
- your best writing and an original post never before posted
- at least one picture to help illustrate your story or tip
- short bio (link to your blog welcome)
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!