The kick off of the summer session of Good Morning Girls is here! My good friend Kelli from Adventurez in Child’Rearing is co-leading with me this session. We’re studying Proverbs 31 and reading The Proverbs 31 Woman. You’re still invited to join us!
Here’s everything you need to know again:
- This session runs from May 14 – August 17.
- Get a copy of the reading schedule and the study guide.
- Get a copy of The Proverbs 31 Woman. It’s a free download. Just follow the instructions.
- Join our Facebook Group to participating in regular discussion of the readings throughout the week.
- Come to The Pelsers to find a post every Sunday for discussion of the previous week’s reading and link up a post if desired.
- Your favorite Bible translation in paper or online.
- A journal or notebook if you prefer that over using the unlined study guide.
That’s my study guide copy up above all ready to go. I printed and bound the study guide and ebook together with laminated covers. Can you say office supply junkie? 🙂
If you are joining us, please join the link up so we can get to know you! You can share in the comments too.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!