The kick off of the summer session of Good Morning Girls is here! My good friend Kelli from Adventurez in Child’Rearing is co-leading with me this session. We’re studying Proverbs 31 and reading The Proverbs 31 Woman. You’re still invited to join us!
Here’s everything you need to know again:
- This session runs from May 14 ? August 17.
- Get a copy of the reading schedule and the study guide.
- Get a copy of The Proverbs 31 Woman. It?s a free download. Just follow the instructions.
- Join our Facebook Group to participating in regular discussion of the readings throughout the week.
- Come to The Pelsers to find a post every Sunday for discussion of the previous week?s reading and link up a post if desired.
- Your favorite Bible translation in paper or online.
- A journal or notebook if you prefer that over using the unlined study guide.
That’s my study guide copy up above all ready to go. I printed and bound the study guide and ebook together with laminated covers. Can you say office supply junkie?
If you are joining us, please join the link up so we can get to know you! You can share in the comments too.