What were people reading at The Pelsers in February? Take a look. Did you miss any of these posts?
- Teach Them Diligently – I'm heading to Teach Them Diligently sponsored by Scholaric Homeschool Planner. I'd love to see you there!
- Make Your Own Scripture Memory Box – Easy, step by step instructions with a free printable.
- Release Them to God – A wonderful guest post from Kelli sharing about a time when God showed her how to let go and let Him.
- So Much Bigger Than the Bunny – My friend Tasha gave me a copy of her book So Much Bigger Then the Bunny to share with my readers. The giveaway is over, but you can still join me as I take my kids through her book during this Easter season.
- Our Schoolroom – It surprised me to find this one pop up on the most read posts for last month. We moved things around a little recently to better accomodate working space for me and Josh.
- Review of Scholaric – Lots of people are checking out Scholaric Homeschool Planner. That's wonderful! I love it! I'll be updating you on our use of Scholaric and hosting another giveaway from them this week!
- God Loves Even You – He sure does! Go find out why from Ephesians.
- Watching Maturity and Responsibility Appear – I can't even begin to describe the feeling I had when I saw my little boy growing up before my eyes.
- Giving 31 Days to Clean as a Gift – Still a favorite, I see. This is a great ebook and I've given you some ideas to give it as a gift.
- Our Week of Sickness and Silly Pictures – Yes, I posted a picture of me making a ridiculous face… just for my son.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!