We've been working our way through Who is God? from Apologia. Who is God? always prompts interesting discussions with Jonathan. We just finished Lesson 8, which was all about how God meets our needs. Here are some things that we discussed:
- We're made in God's image.
- We have physical and non-physical needs.
- God provides for all our needs, either directly or through other people.
- Even the food from the grocery store is ultimately provided by God.
- God knows our needs even better than we do.
- God gives parents to care for and provide for kids until kids are able to use their gifts and talents and be provided for directly by God.
How have you kept your kids in the Word this week? Share in the comments or link up a blog post about kids AND Bible, character, or worldview.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!