Have you heard of Swagbucks? I’ve been using it for years!
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Whenever you shop, watch videos or search the web, Swagbucks gives you points called SB. You can use your SB to redeem gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores.
With the Swagbucks Mobile and SBTV apps I can use my spare minutes to earn free gift cards on my phone! Like the Swagbucks website, I can rack up SB by shopping, answering surveys and watching videos.
Here are some simple and quick ways to earn Swagbucks:
- While you wait for the coffee to brew, download free games and other apps through the Discover tab: 20 SB
- During commercial breaks, take a featured survey or fill out your survey profile: 60 SB
- While standing in line at the grocery store, answer the daily poll: 1 SB
- When you’ve finally made it to the gym, watch style, tech and celeb news through the SBTV app: 2 SB for every 10 videos
- Just as you’ve put dinner in the oven, your Swagbucks app tells you there’s a new Swag Code!: 3 SB
- Before you go to sleep, use the Swagbucks app to shop from your favorite stores: 100 SB
By downloading the Swagbucks mobile app, it’s possible to earn a free $10 gift card by the end of my week. Who knew playing on my phone could be so productive! It’s 100% free to download and 100% easy to use. It’s available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!