So let me correct that right now. Let me give you these confessions…
10 Confessions from a
- I don't clean my house as often or as well as I should. I'm a fly-lady flunkie. Twice.
- I wear my PJs far longer each day than I'd like to admit.
- I allow my kids to wear their PJ's each day for longer than I'd like to admit.
- More often than not, my children can be found running around in t-shirts and underwear/diapers. Maybe minus the t-shirts.
- I yell, scream, and get angry.
- I sometimes bribe my kids with fruit snacks.
- We watch too much TV; a lot of it is educational, but some is not.
- I let my boys play video games.
- I deal with depression.
- I'm not as consistant some weeks with my Bible study as I'd like to be.
See. I'm not super-woman.
Confessions are good. What do you need to confess? What wrong impressions do you need to clear up?