Take your kids on a journey through Lent with this devotional written by Tasha Via. There is a 7 week option and a fast track Holy Week version. Tasha has made it simple to show your kids that Easter is about much more than the Bunny.
Each devotional contains:
- Before You Get Started: Tips and preparation for parents
- Bible Verse: A topic-related verse to memorize
- History and Symbolism: A short history as to what the week's topic is about through the use of symbols
- Activity: A short activity to drive the topic home
- Definitions: Get even more out of each lesson by looking for the bold, italicized words that are defined in Appendix B near the end of the book.
- Around The Table: Some of the best times for our family are spent around our dinner table. It doesn't matter what age your children are, you should always engage in their lives and ask questions that help them think for themselves and encourage open communication. Each week there will be a few questions that will correspond to the week's lesson.
Purchase the PDF version:
Purchase from Amazon
Our Kindle version cannot be auto-delivered to your device. For an auto delivered version, purchase directly from Amazon.
You can get the original print version of the book from Amazon as well.