Autumn Inspiration Week
I’m joining with my friends in the Inspired Bloggers Network to bring you some Autumn Inspiration this week. What do you think of when you hear the word “Autumn”? I think of cooler weather, fall leaves, pretty colors and… Thanksgiving. Not just the holiday, but the attitude of thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving shouldn’t be a once a year thing, but autumn is a time when we can renew our commitment to being thankful. I want my kids to learn that too. I also want to help you and your kids bring thanks to your home year-round. So, this week, we’re going to talk about what it means to be thankful, why be thankful, and how to be thankful. I have some scripture, copywork, printables, and other resources coming to help you study thankfulness.
Posts in the Be Thankful Study
Jump to these posts in the Be Thankful study. Be sure to check out the FREE printables for each day of the study.
See what all of the other IBN bloggers are talking about to give you some Autumn Inspiration:
- Heather at Golden Reflections
- Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Mimi at Cookin’ Mimi
- Katherine at Proverbs and Pacifiers
- Linda at Apron Strings and Other Things
- Jennifer at Upside Down Kids
- Megan at Education Possible
- Stephanie at Crayon Marks and Tiger Stripes
- Katie at Paradise Praises
- Lynnae at Freelance Homeschool Mom
- LaToya at LaToya Edwards
- Laurie at Our Abundant Blessings
- Jenn at Planet Mommyhood
- Elisha at Bubba Blessings
- Amy at Bow of Bronze
- Natalie at Afterschool for Smarty Pants
- Anne at Learning Table
- Rebekah at Journeying Outside My Box
- Rebecca at Our Life: Home and School
- Lena at Lovin’ My Crazy Life
- Margie at Unbind the Mind
- Wendy at Southern Test Kitchen
- Jill at Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Wendy at Following in His Footsteps
- Candace at His Mercy is New
- Alison at An Ordinary Mom
- Jill at The Sassy Slow Cooker
- Marcy at Ben and Me
- Renee at Next Gen Homeschool
- Amanda at The Pelsers
- DaLynn at For the Display of His Splendor
More on Thankfulness
Looking for more resources to teach your kids about Thankfulness? Take a look at this study I released at Kids in the Word… Be Thankful: Cultivating Year-Round Thankfulness.
Teach Your Kids to Have a Devotional Time
Teaching your kids grow their own faith doesn't have to be difficult. Get this downloadable guide to help you teach your kids to have their own devotional time!